Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between you (the guest) and us, Tayyu Hiking Taghazout. By booking a tour, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. They outline, among other points, our cancellation policy and certain limitations of liability. These terms affect your rights to sue, governing law, forum, and jurisdiction; please be sure to carefully read these terms and make sure you understand your rights and obligations and our rights and obligations.
Reservation, Payment, Cancellation & No – Show Policy
A 50% deposit of the total tour price is required at the time of booking, all of which counts towards the cost of your tour. Final payment is due 7 days prior to the tour date. If your reservation is made within 7 days of the tour date, the entire cost of the tour must be paid at the time of confirmation. Failure to provide full payment according to above outlined schedules will result in cancellation of your tour, and no refund of payments made to date will be made by Tayyu Hiking Taghazout.
Cancellations must be made in writing via email, and fees are applied as noted:
Cancellations received 30 days or more, prior to the tour date: no cancellation fee
Cancellations received 29 to 8 days prior to the tour date: 50% cancellation fee
Cancellations received 7 or fewer days prior to the tour date or no shows: 100% cancellation fee
Tayyu Hiking Taghazout strongly recommends the purchase of a comprehensive travel insurance plan. We suggest that this policy covers as a minimum private medical cover for the entire duration of your trip including 24 hour emergency cover with a repatriation service. Please ensure that you purchase additional cover for activities or excursions not covered by the standard policy. You are advised also to take out insurance to cover losses in the event of “force majeure” as we specifically exclude our own responsibility to you in such events. Please note that insurance provided by credit card companies, household policies and banks often has limited cover. Please check at the time of booking that the cover provided by such a policy complies with this condition.
Limits on Tayyu Hiking Taghazout Responsibility
There is always an element of personal risk attached to the tours of the type involved here, however small. These could arise from walking, hiking, swimming and other activities involved in the tour, including inaccessibility to medical attention and difficulty in evacuation from remote locations in the case of a medical emergency. In accepting these conditions, you consent to these risks.
By accepting any Tayyu Hiking Taghazout membership, you agree that Tayyu Hiking Taghazout assumes no liability for any loss, injury or damage to a person or property, or otherwise any connection with any transportation, or other service, resulting directly or indirectly from any acts of co-travelers, suppliers, nature, or dangers, delays, cancellations, and incidents related to the sea or weather conditions, health related problems before, after, or during the tour, animals, food allergies or food poisoning, fire, breakdown in machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, de jure or de facto, volcanic eruption, landslide, wars, whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, terrorist attacks, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or custom regulations, defaults, delays or cancellations or changes in tour schedules, or from any causes beyond the control of Tayyu Hiking Taghazout and that Tayyu Hiking Taghazout assumes no liability sustained or incurred by a Tayyu Hiking Taghazout client as a result of any foreign causes and is not liable for defaults or breach of contract of those persons, suppliers, or companies not directly under the control of Tayyu Hiking Taghazout. Land transportation is provided in accordance with the tour by private car, company car, private bus, bus, minibus, licensed cars or taxis, depending on the tour and the size of the group. By choosing our services, you voluntarily assume all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected.
Some tours include visits to shops and merchants. Tayyu Hiking Taghazout is not responsible for any purchases you make during your tour, whether that merchant is part of the scheduled tour or not. By utilizing the services of the Suppliers, you agree that you will look to such Suppliers for any accident, injury, property damage, or personal loss to you or to those traveling with you, and that neither Tayyu Hiking Taghazout nor any representative of Tayyu Hiking Taghazout shall be liable.
You must be fit and well enough to take part on the walking tours. If you have any reservations regarding your fitness for a tour, please contact us for further details. Please also ensure that you take all the necessary equipment and that it is fit for purpose.
If you suffer from any pre-existing injuries or illnesses that may affect your ability to undertake an activity, please consult your doctor and notify your insurers before your tour. Under no circumstances should you tour if your doctor has advised or would advise against it. Tayyu Hiking Taghazout is not responsible for the costs of any medical treatment you may require during or after the tour. Under no circumstances is Tayyu Hiking Taghazout responsible for the quality of medical care, or lack thereof, you may receive during or after the tour.
Photographs, Videos etc.
Tayyu Hiking Taghazout reserves the right to take photographic, video, or film records of any of its tours, including guests, and to use any such photographic, video, or film records for promotional and/or commercial purposes, unless otherwise instructed by the guest.
TAKING PART IN THE TOUR CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREIN. PARTICIPATION IN THE TOURS BY A PERSON WHO IS NOT YET 18 YEARS OLD INDICATES THAT A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN HAS ALSO READ AND CONSENTED TO THIS WAIVER.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Tayyu Hiking’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tayyu Hiking’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tayyu Hiking at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Tayyu Hiking’s web site are provided “as is”. Tayyu Hiking makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Tayyu Hiking does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Tayyu Hiking or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tayyu Hiking’s Internet site, even if Tayyu Hiking or a Tayyu Hiking authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Tayyu Hiking’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tayyu Hiking does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Tayyu Hiking may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Tayyu Hiking does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Tayyu Hiking has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tayyu Hiking of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Tayyu Hiking’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Souss Massa, Morocco without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.